My experience learning english



As I mentioned in class, my relationship with English is a bit strained. Since school I didn't have good teachers to encourage me with this language. When I was a teenager I used to argue with the English teacher and that automatically generated in me a rejection of the language. 

I also believe that ideological perception affects my desire to study. This added to my family context. At home we don't listen to music in English, my parents didn't have the educational level to handle the language. I guess if I don't have those stimuli the situation becomes more complex.



But here we are, against all odds, I am in my fourth year of university trying to understand and familiarize myself with the language. I'm aware of the many benefits of managing the language, but I'm going at my own pace.  It is never too late!



Regarding the development of the course, this exercise of writing about our lives can be quite a challenge, and adding to this the fact that it can be read by people who do not (necessarily) belong to our close circle, is even more complex.I agree with Maite words in her blog, where she mentions that the interaction through this platform is a few strange.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post n°4.

The best concert